A Public Grievance against Shilo the “Cat”
- He hides in the bathtub behind the shower curtain and pounces on me when I come into the bathroom.
- He perches on top of the crate of dog food and leaps on me when I enter the bathroom.
- He bats at my tail while I’m eating my dinner.
- He lies in wait at the top of the stairs and chases me when I leave my hiding spot behind the futon. Sometimes I like being chased but when I head downstairs I really just want to get to the litterbox.
- He snuggles on the sofa with MY human.
- He snuggles in the armchair with MY human.
- He snuggles in bed with MY human.
- He grabs the scruff of my neck in his teeth and WON’T LET GO no matter how much I hiss and growl and run around. (Like a leech.)
- He thinks he’s “playing” when he’s chewing on my front or back paws.
- He accosts me with bear hugs when I’d rather just sit quietly.